Unlike some cleaning companies in Norfolk, we feel it is important for our operatives to acquire the relevant Cleaning Accreditations in order to offer a professional cleaning and holiday home management service.
Our team has retains the following Accreditations and Qualifications:
- Certified leather cleaning technician – Institute of inspection cleaning & restoration
- Certified spot and stain removal operative – NCCA Advanced spot & stain treatment & removal course
- Certificate of training & instruction in the professional cleaning & maintenance of Woven & tufted carpets, rugs & soft floor coverings with industry approved cleaning methods. – NCCA
- Certified Oriental rug maintenance technician – Alltec Academy course on Oriental rugs
In addition to our operatives obtaining these personal qualifications, The Norfolk Cleaning Group has the following business accreditations:
- We have been recognised by the Norfolk Trusted Traders scheme and can use their trademark.
- Additionally, we have been recognised by the Government Trustmark scheme and are approved for government endorsed standards.
To maintain our exceptional standards we use our own specifically designed Quality Management System.